Showing the single result
Welcome to Artistree Gallery!
DATE OF BIRTH: 01.11.1966. LANGUAGES KNOWN : English, Hindi and Malayalam.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
• Passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination in First Division.
• Passed Bachelor of Arts Degree in Second Division from the Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya, Jabalpur, M.P.
• Passed Master of Arts Drawing and Painting in First Division from the Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya, Jabalpur M.P.
• Passed the National Educational Test, NET (Master’s Level) conducted by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi for the Junior Research Fellowship and eligible to be Lecturer in Drawing and Painting in any Universities/ colleges.
• Awarded Doctoral Degree, from the Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya, Jabalpur in Paintings.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
• Passed five years (Advanced)National Diploma (Specialization course) in Applied Arts, in first Division, topping the Madhya Pradesh State Merit List.
• Worked as Honorary lecturer at the Government Institute of Fine Arts, Jabalpur from July1993 to May 1994, teaching Graduate and Post Graduate level classes.
• Worked as Creative Visualiser in an Advertising Agency in Delhi.
• Worked as Drawing Teacher in a C.B.S.E. School for 3 years.
• Worked as Principal at Mathew Institute of Fine arts, Gwalior, Since 1st March 1997 to 30th June 2004.
• Working as Assistant Professor, H.O.D., Drawing & Painting Dept., Mata Gujari College, Jablapur (M.P.). AWARDS :
• Has been awarded “Kalashri Alankaran” 2007 Jabalpur.
• Has been awarded “Guru Samman” 2007 by Sanskar Bharti, Jabalpur, M.P. for great contribution in the field of paintings. Has been awarded “Outstanding Young Person” of Gwalior for the year 2001 in recognition of his outstanding performance in cultural Achievements by Gwalior Junior Chamber, M.P.
• Has been awarded “The Gwalior Gaurav” for the year 2000 by Gwalior Vikas Samiti for the remarkable achievements in the field of Paintings.
• “Rashtriya Kala Shiromani Samman” 2005 awarded by Kalavart Nyas,Ujjain , M.P.
• One – man – show 2009 – “Introspection” Gallery Chemould, Kolkata. 2009 – “His Existence – Revealed” Nehru Centre Art Gallery, Mumbai. 2008 – “My Passion for reinvention” Open Palm Court Gallery, India Habitat Centre, N.Delhi. 2008 – “Ek Boond Tumhe bhi rang jayegi” Global Art Gallery, Pune. 2008- “Narmada” International River Festival, Bandrabhan, Hoshangabad, M.P. 2007-“Rangsrishti” Jabalpur.(M.P.). 2007-“Communion “Alliance Francaise de Bhopal. 2006 -“Parvaaz” Katni, M.P. 2006 – “Rupabh” – Bharat Bhavan, Bhopal , M.P. 2005 – “Pravah – The Flow” Kala Vithika, Bhopal, M.P. 2004 – “Srajan Prashtha “Kala Vithika, Gwalior, M.P. 2004 – “Darpan”Art Gallery Reflection, Gwalior, M.P. 2004 – “Reflection” Museum Art Gallery Trivandrum, Kerala. 1999- “Reflection”Art Gallery Reflection, Gwalior, M.P1997 – “Creation” Museum Auditorium, Trivandrum, Kerala. 1995 -” Symphony 95″ at the Rani Durgavati Museum Jabalpur, M.P. 1995 – “Sangam 95 ” at the Rani Durgavati Museum, Jabalpur, M.P. 1994 – ” Rainbow 94″ at the Hotel Samdariya Jabalpur, M.P.
GROUP SHOWS / PARTICIPATION:
2009 – “Unity in Diversiy” Open Palm Court Gallery, Indian Habitat Centre, New Delhi2008-“Mukta Bodh” Open Palm Court Gallery, Indian Habitat Centre, New Delhi2007 -“Spectrum” My Indian Art Gallery, Calcutta. 2007-“Anusmriti” Rabindranath Thakur Gallery, Nagpur 2007-Gallery Jamaat, Bombay 2007- State Art Exhibition, kerala 2005 – State Art Exhibition Indore, M.P. 2005- State Art Exhibion, College of Arts Gallery, Jabalpur, M.P. 2004 – State Art Mela, Organised by Bharat Bhavan and Gwalior Vyapar Mela Pradhikaran, M.P. 2001 – State Art Exhibition Kala Vithika, Gwalior, M.P. 2001 – Raza Award – State Art Exhibition at Bharat Bhavan Bhopal, M.P. 2001- Bharat Bhavan Varshik Exhibition, Bhopal, M.P.2001 – Kalidas Akhil Bhartiya Exhibition, Kalidas Academy, Ujjain, M.P.1998-” Image 98″ Image India Art Gallery,New Delhi. 1997-“Image 97” Image India Art, Gallery, New Delhi. 1994- “Abhinav” Rani Durgavati Museum, Jabalpur, M.P.
1. Gallery Rande-vouz, Bhopal,M.P. ONLINE SHOWS: www.art.in, www.ashokartgallery.com , www.indiaart.com, www.satchigallery.com, www.myartprofile.com, www.artbreak.com,www.artmesh.org.www.indianartcollectors.com, www.artslant.com, www.indianartideas.com
• State Kala Mela Organised by Bharat Bhavan & Vyapar Mela, Gwalior.M.P. 2004.
• M.P. Art Festival – Kala Rang Kala Sang Organised by Kalavrat Nyas, Gwalior, M.P. 2005.
• Art camp ,Nagpur,2007.
• Participated in “Rang Shade – 2009” an artists camp (Contemporary painting ) from 7 to 13 Jan’09 organized by JRH University,Chitrakoot (U.P.) in collaboration with Central Zone Cultural Centre, Allahabad(U.P.). PAPERS SUBMITTED :
• Participated in National Workshop on “Concept of Happy Family” at Navyug Arts and Commerce College,Jabalpur(M.P.).
• Participated in National Workshop on “Role of News papers in National Movement of M.P.” sponsored by UGC at Maharshi Arts and Commerce College,Jabalpur(M.P.).
• Participated in National Workshop on “Research Methodology in social science” sponsored by UGC at Navyug Arts and Commerce College,Jabalpur(M.P.).
• “Mere astitva ki shapath hai mere chitra” article published in national magazine “ka- kala sampada ewam waichariki” in edition December 2006-March 2007, year-4, ank 1-2 .
• As Research Scholar, submitted a paper on the”Orchha Paintings” at the Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya, Jabalpur M.P..
• Organized a workshop of paintings in fusion with music in Mata Gujari College, Jabalpur on 11-2-09 ,which was broadcasted live by Sahara News Channel.
Showing the single result