These terms and conditions are applicable only to the sale of fixed-price Objects on the Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC.
“Buyer” shall mean a person who is registered as a user to access the Website and buys an Object from the Website.
“Description” means all the details of an Object as set out in the Website and may include, without limitation, the name of the artist, designer or manufacturer, the title of the Object, and the following additional details:
- For artworks: the signature of the artist/ date of the Object (if any), the surface, medium and dimensions, year, provenance and any additional information related to the Object.
- For jewellery: any other features or weight or characteristics of the Object Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC mentioned on the Website
“Object” means the artwork, jewellery other such articles offered by for sale either individually or collectively (as a single unit) through the Website.
- The Object made available for sale on the Website may not always be in the physical possession of Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC and may be physically located anywhere in the world.
- All Objects made available for sale on the Website will be sold at the price listed and no discounts will be granted to the Buyer. The price of the Object listed does not include duties, taxes, shipping and handling, which will be charged as applicable and would depend on the physical location of the Object as well as the shipping address provided by the Buyer. The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the Object.
- The Buyer agrees that the Buyer is liable for any duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase as per clause 2 above and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the Object.
- All invoices will be raised by Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC site based on the registration information provided by the Buyer or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase and payments will be accepted only from the Buyer so registered. In the event that a payment is sent from elsewhere, it may either be returned or could result in a delay in the processing of the order until management decides whether a variation from the registration details may be accepted.
- Placing an order / inquiry through our form on artistree.biz may constitutes us to inquire you interest in purchasing. However a confirmed payment will only confirm the sale.
- The contract of sale is between Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC. (acting as the agent of the seller) and the Buyer.
- Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC shall have the right to cancel any order placed at any time prior to the delivery of the Object, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC site, shall assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur in the Description, pricing or other content related to the Object. In the event of such an error, Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC site. reserves the right to cancel the order placed by the Buyer by informing the Buyer in writing.
- Once an order is placed on Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC the Buyer is required to make payment for the price of the Object as well as the charges referred to above within 7 working days from the date of placing the order. In the event that does Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC not receive payment within 7 working days Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the Buyer. Alternately, and without prejudice to the foregoing, Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC may, at its absolute discretion, hold the Object for the Buyer and charge any storage and insurance costs applicable on the purchase and/or may seek to commence legal proceedings (acting as the agent of the Seller) to ensure execution of the contract of sale.
- The Object will be delivered/shipped to the Buyer once all necessary documentation, relating to transportation, tax, etc. as may be reasonably requested for by Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC are completed and payment has been realized in full including any additional charges. Transit insurance costs will be included in such additional charges, unless specifically advised otherwise by the Buyer. In the event that the Buyer chooses to himself collect the Object from Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC he or she must do so within two weeks of Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC receiving the payment. In the event that the Object is not so collected within a period of two weeks, storage and insurance costs will be applicable on the purchase and will be determined at the complete discretion of Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC .
- You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
- Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC is authorized by the sellers to exercise complete discretion in (i) the illustration and descriptions of Object for viewing and sale and (ii) acceptance or rejection of orders received.
- All Art works (other than prints, handicrafts, jewellery, antiques,furniture and home décor items ) displayed on the Website is supported by an authenticity guarantee from the Seller.
- Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the Object either before or after the sale. Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC is in no way liable for the condition of the Object. Condition reports are provided on request and are based on the information provided by the seller. In the event that Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC is of the view that there is a significant difference in the physical aspect relative to its appearance as displayed on the website, an email will be sent to the Buyer regarding the difference and Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC will await the Buyer’s decision to proceed with the order.
- All foreign currency exchange rates for the purchase are made on current conversion rate which is subject to change. The prices for individual Object have been ’rounded off’ for ease of reference and do not necessarily reflect the exact exchange rate that will be used for calculation of the invoiced price.
- Objects once sold will not be refunded, exchanged or taken back by Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC.
- Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC is in no way responsible for guarantee of resale and change in value or price of the object once sold.
- Artistree/The Artistree Collective LLC will not take responsibility of any damage, wear and tear and ageing of any object once sold.